Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Grading evaluation

I feel that I have exceeded the standards for the first grading period due to having multiple posts every week, multiple comments
to go along with the multiple posts, extra links and media with the posts, reference to other blogs outside of just class blogs. Being that the standards are posted, this is why I feel that I have done "A" work so far and will be continuing to do so.

On the subject of grammar, I have tried to be conscious of my spelling and while I have made some errors I continue to go back and revise things (content layout spelling) as my readers have pointed out and as I have noticed them. I left something very similar on a former post, this is just to re-write another version stating just the grading scale as I have read it. I have also received comments from several people along with people commenting about my blogs on other blogs to get more information on my blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment