Wednesday, May 4, 2011

aliens

So i came across an interesting point in an article that relates to my blog about how in many movies the "alien" life forms are all human looking in design. I starting thinking about movies that have many aliens in it and for the most part it is true. Many movies show an alternate life form that has several or most human characteristics. Now I know its Hollywood but with all the crazy movie themes and the plots etc you would think that Hollywood would not show these "advanced" life forms as being very human. For the other life forms to exhibit many of the things we do, there planets atmosphere etc.. would have to be almost identical to ours and we all know that the other planets that surround us have very different atmospheres etc... I guess to me it is absurd to think that these so called advanced races would appear to be just like us and know English and all  the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment