Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Welcome

This blog is going to be about the facts and errors in media that are seenn by thhe public everyday and may or may not be noticed. The thought for this topic has come over watching many media productions (movies, t.v. shows) and seeing the leaps that are made.

Background: I am currently a student in a communicating science class while pursuing a degree in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering.

To The Readers: This is my first time blogging. I will do my best to make educational and fun posts to keep you all coming back. Comments are welcome and encouraged. This may be offensive to some and given that this is an adult blog language and material may be offensive. With that said I will try to be professional and objective in my posts and with how i convey the information.

This is just a very brief intoduction to the site. I look forward to posting and hope you enjoy what is to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment